100 x Dwarf Mondo Grass FREE EXPRESS POSTAGE Australia-Wide
$41.00 for 100 Plants
$81.95 for 200 Plants
$122.50 for 300 Plants etc.
Visit Our Web Site: http://www.tranquilhavens.com.au and make your purchase. Make your selection and Pay online with PayPal.
Or Drop Us An Email. We then send you an Invoice via email that you can pay online with Credit Card or PayPal. You would then receive your Dwarf Mondo Grass within a few days.
For larger quantities email us for a quote or give us a Phone Call and pay with PayPal or Credit Card
* Delivered Direct to your Door.
* Whether it be 100 plants or 10,000 plants - no quantity is too large or small
* If you are a Landscaper, we can deliver direct to your job site (Sydney & Hunter) with little or no notice. We can supply either in Pots or 'Bare-Rooted', ready to place in the ground.
* The Larger the Quantity purchased, the Cheaper the Price.
* Pay online with Credit Card, PayPal or Direct Debit to Tranquil Havens.
* Your Dwarf Mondo Grass is normally posted the next day.
* Fully established plants, stronger because they have been grown in pots.
* Sent Bare-Rooted to save on Postage Costs.
Large Quantities are not a problem.
Dwarf or Mini Mondo Grass (Ophiopogon Japonicus 'Nanus'), a species of Ophiopogon native to Japan, is a hardy plant with shiny dark green leaves and will tolerate very dry conditions and is frost tolerant. Dwarf Mondo is normally grown as an ornamental plant and makes an excellent groundcover.
Dwarf Mondo will flourish in full sun or shade, tolerate poor soils, over watering or over fertilizing. It multiplies rapidly to form a dense, dark green border. It also looks fabulous when planted en-masse. If you are not a gardener then this is the plant for you. Dwarf Mondo needs virtually no maintenance and will multiply quickly to form a beautiful garden border.
Dwarf Mondo grows to approximately 75mm (3") tall and makes a very trendy Landscape Grass as it can be planted around pavers, concrete tiles and slabs or in rockeries to soften the sometimes harsh appearance of these structures.
You will receive well established Dwarf Mondo Grass Plants. They will be sent bare rooted, with a little soil, to keep postage costs down to a minimum. Your Dwarf Mondo will be ready to plant as soon as you receive them.
We prefer to post our Grasses on Monday and Tuesday, unless otherwise requested.